Can statin drugs raise PSA levels?
concerned Asked: Can statin drugs raise PSA levels?
I've been taking Simvastatin forhigh cholesterol, and my PSA levels have gone up.
It is unlikely to be due to the simvastatin. In fact, there is evidence that suggests that the "statin" medications (such as simvastatin) may actually lower PSA.
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- simvastatin/psalevel com
- lipitor and psa levels
- can lipitor raise psa levels
- does lipitor raise psa levels
- drugs that raise psa levels
- simvastatin and psa levels
- lipitor and PSA
- does high colesterol affect psa levels
- does cholesterol medication raise psa level