Can statin drugs raise PSA levels?
concerned Asked: Can statin drugs raise PSA levels?
I've been taking Simvastatin forhigh cholesterol, and my PSA levels have gone up.
It is unlikely to be due to the simvastatin. In fact, there is evidence that suggests that the "statin" medications (such as simvastatin) may actually lower PSA.
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- simvastatin/psalevel com
- lipitor and psa levels
- can lipitor raise psa levels
- does lipitor raise psa levels
- can simvastatin elevate psa
- drugs that raise psa levels
- can lipitor elevate men\s psa level
- statins and psa levels
- simvastatin and psa levels