Can statin drugs raise PSA levels?
concerned Asked: Can statin drugs raise PSA levels?
I've been taking Simvastatin forhigh cholesterol, and my PSA levels have gone up.
It is unlikely to be due to the simvastatin. In fact, there is evidence that suggests that the "statin" medications (such as simvastatin) may actually lower PSA.
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- simvastatin/psalevel com
- does lipitor raise psa levels
- can lipitor raise psa levels
- lipitor and psa levels
- drugs that raise psa levels
- simvastatin and psa levels
- does high colesterol affect psa levels
- can lipitor effect PSA levels??
- can statin drugs raise PSA levels