Can statin drugs raise PSA levels?
concerned Asked: Can statin drugs raise PSA levels?
I've been taking Simvastatin forhigh cholesterol, and my PSA levels have gone up.
It is unlikely to be due to the simvastatin. In fact, there is evidence that suggests that the "statin" medications (such as simvastatin) may actually lower PSA.
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- simvastatin/psalevel com
- can lipitor raise psa levels
- lipitor and psa levels
- does lipitor raise psa levels
- drugs that raise psa levels
- simvastatin and psa levels
- can lipotor raise PSA levels
- lipitor effects on psa levels
- lipitor and PSA