Can statin drugs raise PSA levels?
concerned Asked: Can statin drugs raise PSA levels?
I've been taking Simvastatin forhigh cholesterol, and my PSA levels have gone up.
It is unlikely to be due to the simvastatin. In fact, there is evidence that suggests that the "statin" medications (such as simvastatin) may actually lower PSA.
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- simvastatin/psalevel com
- lipitor and psa levels
- can lipitor raise psa levels
- drugs that raise psa levels
- does lipitor raise psa levels
- can cholesterol medicine raise PSA levels
- can blood pressure or cholesterol medication cause psa to rise
- can simvastatin elevate psa
- does lipitor lower psa