can you take aspirin during a fast for bloodwork?
Jude Asked: can you take aspirin during a fast for bloodwork?
I forgot about going in to the lab for bloodwork I'm supposed to have this morning for a physical. I'm assuming it's just a general blood panel for cholesterol, etc. I took a half of an excedrin this morning for a headache — can I still go in for the bloodwork?I haven't eaten anything for 12 hours and have only had water and the one excedrin.
Best idea would be to go in for your blood test but ask: "Oh, I had an aspirin, is that gonna effect the results?", or phone your doctor, s/he's the best person to ask
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- aspirin while fasting for bloodtest?
- can you take aspirin while fasting
- can you take excedrin before a blood test
- aspirin while fasting
- CAN I TAKE ASPIRIN BEFORE A BLOOD TEST
- fasting for 12 hours before lab work aspirin
- can i take a baby aspirin before a cystein level fasting blood test
- taking aspirin before blood work
- fasting for blood work can i take aspirin
- can I take medicine during a blood test fast