can you take aspirin during a fast for bloodwork?
Jude Asked: can you take aspirin during a fast for bloodwork?
I forgot about going in to the lab for bloodwork I'm supposed to have this morning for a physical. I'm assuming it's just a general blood panel for cholesterol, etc. I took a half of an excedrin this morning for a headache — can I still go in for the bloodwork?I haven't eaten anything for 12 hours and have only had water and the one excedrin.
Best idea would be to go in for your blood test but ask: "Oh, I had an aspirin, is that gonna effect the results?", or phone your doctor, s/he's the best person to ask
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- can you take aspirin while fasting
- aspirin while fasting
- taking aspirin before blood work
- fasting for blood work can i take aspirin
- CAN I TAKE ASPIRIN BEFORE A CHOLESTEROL TEST
- CAN I TAKE ASPIRIN BEFORE A BLOOD TEST
- fasting for bloodwork can i take aspirin
- aspirin within 12 hours fasting blood tests aspirin 12 hours
- taking aspring before blood test
- can i take an aspirin before a blood test