How long does it take to get blood work results back?
Dr Demento Asked: How long does it take to get blood work results back?
I just had a routine blood test.Cholesterol, CBC, blood sugar, kidney and liver function.I had this test done on the 18th, and it is now the 27th.The doctor's clinic draws the blood, and sends the sample off to some lab.I have not heard back.
I asked them when the results would be ready.The doctor said by the middle of that week (i.e. the 21st).The nurse said who drew the blood said in 24 hours.I called 48 hours later to see if it was in, and the receptionist said that it takes a week.
Can I infer from the fact that I have not heard back, that there are no concerns, and that everything is normal?They gave me 3 different estimates.Whose estimate is most likely to be correct?
Be The First To Answer This Question…
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- how long does it take to get psa results
- how long does it take to get cholesterol results
- how long to get psa results
- got blood test back for high colesterol need to se doctor why
- how long does it takes to get psa results
- how long do psa blood tests take
- how long does it take to get psa test results
- how long does it take to get blood work back
- how long does a psa test take