How will drinking alcohol the night before a blood test for Accutane affect the results?
LaDiscotheque Asked: How will drinking alcohol the night before a blood test for Accutane affect the results?
The test is for AST (SGOT), Alk. Phosphatase, Bilirubin, Cholesterol, and Triglyceride levels. Will drinking alcohol about 12 hours before the test alter the results?
Be The First To Answer This Question…
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- will doing without alcohol the nite before blood test improve my ALT and AST levels
- how does alcohol affect labs
- does alcohol affect lab results
- how does me drinking alcohol night before blood test affect the test
- will drinking alcohol impact aST/SGOT test
- how does heavy drinking affect blood results
- can drinking alcohol the night before sgot test
- how does alcohol affect lab results
- does aalcohol effect the results of a drug test
- does alcohol affect blood test results