How will drinking alcohol the night before a blood test for Accutane affect the results?
LaDiscotheque Asked: How will drinking alcohol the night before a blood test for Accutane affect the results?
The test is for AST (SGOT), Alk. Phosphatase, Bilirubin, Cholesterol, and Triglyceride levels. Will drinking alcohol about 12 hours before the test alter the results?
Be The First To Answer This Question…
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- how does me drinking alcohol night before blood test affect the test
- does aalcohol effect the results of a drug test
- does alcohol affect lab results
- can drinking alcohol the night before sgot test
- drinking night before blood test ast
- will drinking alcohol impact aST/SGOT test
- how does alcohol affect lab results
- alcohol 12 hours before blood test
- drinking alcohol night before cholesterol blood test
- drinking affect sgot