How will drinking alcohol the night before a blood test for Accutane affect the results?
LaDiscotheque Asked: How will drinking alcohol the night before a blood test for Accutane affect the results?
The test is for AST (SGOT), Alk. Phosphatase, Bilirubin, Cholesterol, and Triglyceride levels. Will drinking alcohol about 12 hours before the test alter the results?
Be The First To Answer This Question…
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- drinking night before blood test ast
- will drinking alcohol impact aST/SGOT test
- does alcohol affect lab results
- alcohol 12 hours before blood test
- how does alcohol affect lab results
- effects of drinking before blood test
- heavy drinking before blood test
- heavy drinking night lab results
- high ast sgot drank alcohol night before
- how does accutane affect blood test