How will drinking alcohol the night before a blood test for Accutane affect the results?
LaDiscotheque Asked: How will drinking alcohol the night before a blood test for Accutane affect the results?
The test is for AST (SGOT), Alk. Phosphatase, Bilirubin, Cholesterol, and Triglyceride levels. Will drinking alcohol about 12 hours before the test alter the results?
Be The First To Answer This Question…
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- how does alcohol affect labs
- will doing without alcohol the nite before blood test improve my ALT and AST levels
- does alcohol affect lab results
- does alcohol affect blood test results
- how does me drinking alcohol night before blood test affect the test
- drinking night before blood test ast
- how does heavy drinking affect blood results
- how does alcohol affect lab results
- does aalcohol effect the results of a drug test
- alcohol 12 hours before blood test